EndNote Web is a Web-based reference management program designed to streamline the process of writing a research paper.
With EndNote Web you can :
EndNote is a software program loaded on a personal computer. EndNote Web is the web version of that software that requires no downloading or installation (aside from the optional plugins).
1. Login to EndNote Web at http://www.myendnoteweb.com/
2. Click Sign Up for an Account.
3. Enter your work email address and password should be according of the instruction in the box.
4. If you do not want any email select Do Not sends me information.
5. Now click on I Agree tab
6. Click on Download Installers to EI or Mozilla Firefox
7. Only IE installers will see a tool bar in MS word
8. When prompted select Run.
9. Go to word to check that you’ll have cite while you write tool bar
10. If toolbar is NOT visible then go to tools and drag the toolbar to desired position
11. Open your browser to insure the Endnote toolbar is visible
12. If not visible then click on View menu, toolbars and check EndNote web (You might need to restart your computer to view the EndNote tool bar)
13. Once it is visible then you’ll get EndNote web without typing the URL
14. Now got o Tools and turnoff pop-up-blocker