Adding New References manually to your EndNote Web Library
1. From Collect tab click New References
2. Select the reference type from drop down list of available reference type
3. The reference type you select will determine which fields you will enter data for this reference
4. Click an field to enter data in it
5. The Author field is the first field, personal name should be enter last name coma given name e.g. Murad, Faiz
6. There must be a line break between the author name
7. The name with suffix like Junior put a second coma after the given name then the suffix e.g. Murad, Faiz, Jr.
8. Corporate name should be enter a comma at the end
e.g. The Dialog Corporation,
9. In year field put copywriter or publication year only
10. Put the information you need for your bibliography in correct fields
11. For pages field in EndNote web sometimes varies depends on your journal format e.g. 125-8 or 125-128 (EndNote Web will convert according to journal format automatically) for books the total number of pages like 575.
12. You can copy and paste fields rather typing
13. Key word must be separated by a line break
14. URL also must be separated by line break
15. Once you finished with your data then go to the top to groups and select the group you want to add your record to be
16. The records will save automatically but the delete button will delete if you wish to delete
17.If you want to add a record later then just click on the title to library list to open it.
18.Use Show Empty Fields to see only those fields that has data in it.
Online Searching within EndNote Web
You can perform searches of ISI Web of Knowledge, PubMed, and Ebsco databases through EndNote Web.